Cut Glencairn 'Mixer' Glass 2 Pack
Originally developed in consultation with the Canadian whisky industry, the Glencairn 'Mixer' Glass has a wider mouth and bowl than the standard Glencairn Glass, which allows easier nosing on higher strength whiskies and is perfect for those who enjoy their whisky with an ice cube or a mixer (ginger ale, soda, juice, etc.). The tulip shape enhances its nosing function and the tapered lip assists in directing the liquid to the tip of the tongue for the appreciation of the sweeter notes.
The Glencairn Cut Crystal Mixer Glass takes the classic 'mixer' glass to a whole new level with each glass individually mouth blown and hand-shaped by traditional old-world methods then hand-cut and polished by skilled artisans. It comes in a deluxe velvet gift box.
NOTE: Due to the blowing process of the crystal, small bubbles may be present. It is true handcrafted crystal.
Two Glencairn cut crystal 'mixer' whisky glasses boxed in a velvet gift box
- Height: 96mm (3 3/4")
- Rim Diameter: 66mm (2 5/8")
- Maximum Bowl Diameter: 83mm (3 1/4")
- Base Diameter: 66mm (2 5/8")
- Weight: 295g (10.4 oz)
- Capacity to Rim: 32 cl (10.8 fluid ounces)
- Lead Content: 24% Lead Content
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes (but handwashing recommended)
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
- Deluxe Velvet Gift Box
At this time, we only ship to addresses in Canada and the United States.
We package all orders with maximum care and ship it to your address from Vancouver, Canada. All orders are shipped using Canada Post Expedited Parcel services. All orders of $60 CAD or more, excluding taxes, gift wrap or gift cards, are shipped free. Otherwise, shipping fees are flat rate, $9.95 CAD to Canadian addresses and $14.95 CAD to US addresses. With the exception of the busy holiday periods, orders to Canadian addresses will generally arrive within 2-7 business days of being shipped for urban destinations. For more remote destinations, delivery may take up to 14 business days. Orders to US addresses will generally arrive within 6-10 business days of being shipped.
Typically, allow up to 1 business day for us to gather, pack, and generate the shipping label for your order. You will receive your tracking information by email as soon as we have labelled your package.
- Please contact our Customer Support Team should you receive your order with faults, damaged or any other issue. You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers have 30 days from purchase to exchange or return their order.
- Purchases made between Nov 24 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 10
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item). For all other cases, you shall be responsible for paying the return shipping costs and those costs are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We will refund the shipping charges paid on the original order if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item). For all other cases the shipping charges paid on the original order will not be refunded.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order. Your refund will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted after 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards are not eligible for refund.