Jim Murray's Whiskey Bible 2022
Thanks to industry guru Jim Murray and his internationally acclaimed annual Whiskey Bible, the Japanese are now running out of their own single malt and people have fought in Toronto liquor stores to grab the last bottle of his World Whisky of the Year. Rye, Irish Pot Still, and Bourbon have all seen a massive resurgence in recent years not least thanks to the visionary campaigning of the world's first-ever full time professional whisky writer. Murray has tasted nearly 20,000 different whiskies for the Whiskey Bible since it first hit the shelves in 2003. For this 2022 edition, he reflects on over another 1,200. The 4,700 whiskies included in this 2022 edition range from Scottish Single malts to Australian; from Canadian to Austrian. The whiskies from over 30 different countries are included and evaluated in his forthright, honest, amusing, fiercely independent, and non-pretentious style.
This is the North American version with the same content but different layout compared to the standard edition. Bourbon, rye and other American whiskeys
are listed at the front of the book. Brands are presented alphabetically as well as by State. This is then followed by the Canadian Whisky section.
- Title: Jim Murray's Whiskey Bible 2022: North American Edition
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 384 pages, 19.5 cm X 10 cm x 2 cm
- Published: February 2022
- Publisher: Dram Good Books Ltd
- Language: English
- ISBN - 9781838320744
At this time, we only ship to addresses in Canada and the United States.
We package all orders with maximum care and ship it to your address from Vancouver, Canada. All orders are shipped using Canada Post Expedited Parcel services. All orders of $60 CAD or more, excluding taxes, gift wrap or gift cards, are shipped free. Otherwise, shipping fees are flat rate, $9.95 CAD to Canadian addresses and $14.95 CAD to US addresses. With the exception of the busy holiday periods, orders to Canadian addresses will generally arrive within 2-7 business days of being shipped for urban destinations. For more remote destinations, delivery may take up to 14 business days. Orders to US addresses will generally arrive within 6-10 business days of being shipped.
Typically, allow up to 1 business day for us to gather, pack, and generate the shipping label for your order. You will receive your tracking information by email as soon as we have labelled your package.
- Please contact our Customer Support Team should you receive your order with faults, damaged or any other issue. You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers have 30 days from purchase to exchange or return their order.
- Purchases made between Nov 24 - Dec 24 can be returned/ exchanged until Jan 10
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging with all accessories.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item). For all other cases, you shall be responsible for paying the return shipping costs and those costs are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We will refund the shipping charges paid on the original order if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item). For all other cases the shipping charges paid on the original order will not be refunded.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we received and verify the returned order. Your refund will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted after 30 days of purchase.
- Gift Cards are not eligible for refund.